Friday, July 11, 2014

Today's Roses on Instagram

This morning has been the second day without rain in a long line of winter-boots-cold days. This July has not really been a summer month, but rather an early spring month.
 
I took advantage of the warm-ish morning to go outside and smell the roses :)
I also felt the need to Instagram them and now I'm sharing that with you.
It's all David Austin roses this time
 
Lady Emma Hamilton
William Shakespeare 2000
Princess Alexandra of Kent
...and her again
Jubilee Celebration
Jude the Obscure
Graham Thomas

Most of them are in a bouquet in my living room now.
The most natural and delicious home deodorant
Jude the Obscure is officially awarded the prize for the most fragrant rose in my garden - the price being each blooms is cut as soon as it opens and places somewhere in the vicinity of my nose ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ce bine, ca ti-ai facut timp sa ii pozezi ! Asa ma mai bucur si eu de roze :) Jude seamana mult cu Pat Austin, doar ca e mai deschis la culoare. Incerc sa imi inchipui parfumul ...

    ReplyDelete