Friday, May 4, 2012

Not much has happened in the garden - not in terms of me working in it.
I was glad to see that 4 out of my 5 new David Austins are showing signs of life = growth! Unfortunately, perhaps my favourite of the lot shows none - it's Claire Austin, a rose I was looking forward to seeing bloom in my garden. Not all hope is gone though.

I am gonna show you an image that I see every day in front of the house, just across the street (too sorry cannot add fragrance to the pic)

The smell of those trees in bloom is so fresh and amazing.

Another image I want to share today is also from the front of the house - it's the part which I cleaned to help the rose bushes develop. I found them here, so I have no clue what they are, but I am quite excited as they seem to put a lot of growth, especially since they are on the south-western side of the house.
I must add some rose fertiliser to help them, since they are very old bushes.

Hope to be showing you their pretty blooms soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment