Friday, June 27, 2014

Balcony Colours through Instagram

I've been away for almost a week, then busy with various things and had no time to blog or take proper photos with a proper camera.
Instead, I took the following pictures with my phone, as I am quite pleased with different combinations that I've managed to create for this summer's pots.
 
This red-edged succulent with the mauve flowing petunias that proved to be a blooming machine
 
The fuschia with the pink pelargoniums and the succulent that will soon bloom
This combo of plants that are fuss free
The cherry tomatoes against the sun-powered lamp
Nicotiana and fuschia in different shades of pink
Nicotiana and pelargoniums in ... well, pinks again :)
 
And this pretty verbena with pink&white fuschia

1 comment:

  1. Frumoase combinatii ai in glastre si jardiniere :) Mai ales petunia mov e de milioane :)

    ReplyDelete