Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Evening Ride through Instagram

Just a few minutes' bike ride from home and we're at the old mill.
All is peaceful there and it is a fresh green right now.
Yesterday evening we took our son for a ride on this beautiful bike trail that starts at 200m from our home and goes all the way to the center of Luxembourg.
The great thing is that we don't need to go that far to enjoy it. From the very beginning, it's all green, quiet, with only the birds' song and the river to accompany you along the road.
I must say it's my favourite track in Luxembourg. 
I instantly fell in love with it about 4 years ago when I did it from one end to the other and discovered this perfect oasis of nature in the middle of the town.
Today, I am only posting a few pictures from our stop at the old mill, but I'm sure you'll understand my excitement about it, even if they're only photos I took with my phone.











 ...and my bike taking a rest before heading back home



1 comment:

  1. Un loc plin de romantism, liniste si frumusete. Inteleg de ce te-ai atasat de el ...

    ReplyDelete