Friday, May 3, 2013

Aimez-vous les pensées?

I haven't changed my winter baskets  yet and these generous beauties make it tough for me to do it. I have some more summery additions that are waiting to be planted, but just look how pretty they are right now!
I planted these in November and the very hardy pansies have made it brilliantly through the winter and after the first sunny days, they are rewarding my (not so tough) work.
The grey ceramic pot
 Balcony colour

 So very wintery
 Pansies' little cousin - a viola among the blooming rosemary


 And of course I had to have some indoors, plus, I have just the perfect little vase
 What I like so much more than pansies is this beauty:
On the 1st of May, the French offer lilly of the valley as a token of good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Foarte frumoase si delicate panselutele si ti-au reusit niste poze splendide ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete