Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Good Combos

Sometimes, there are combinations of plants that are just not the most fortunate and, as a beginner, I tend to do that quite often.
However, there are times when I somehow manage to do it right, so I think it would be good to start a series about such successful combinations.
Here are two of them that I've been enjoying these days.

These very fragrant hyacinths go amazingly well in this jug (?) I found at the "leave&take what you want shop" at the nearby recycling center.
I just picked it up together with other 2 very cute vases, all for free.


 And a pretty embossed detail on the rim
 This one was an unintentional combination that works well. I had no idea my rosemary was going to bloom and that it would make such a good combo cu these violas.
A plus - they are both fragrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment